Saturday, May 7, 2011

so much going on

Tonight Ryan is asleep by 7pm, Kyle is out of town and Carter is visiting his grandparents in Evansville. This seemed like the perfect time for Mommy to get some much needed blogging done.  I know I've been "missing in action" lately.  That's because we have been super busy with some major changes in our lives.  For starters we're having another BABY!  Yep, this will be #3!  We're due November 26 and everything on the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago looked great.  We're pretty excited.  I'm rather nauseous and exhausted.  Also we moved into a new house.  We're still in the process of getting the old home on the market.  That has also been an exhausting process!

Since I'm not up for posting much at this point, I thought I would share some recent photos:

Don't mess with a girl on an Easter Egg Hunt....
Carter checking out his loot....
 LIGHTSABERS!!

 Popsicles on the front porch.....
Finally little Ryan is willing to wear hair accessories......

P.S.  Happy Mothers Day to all Moms!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I look every day for new blogs. This was a great mother's day surprise. Pictures are adorable. I love the captions, especially the one that said "don't mess with a girl on an easter egg hunt" adorable...