Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mommy, Daddy, Carter Day

Mommy and Daddy had a very special date with a very special little boy.

First stop, Some Guys Pizza for dinner

Then off to the Murat Theater for a show 


The Madagascar must-haves: Alex the Lion and a light up toy

Waiting for the play to start


Carter had so much fun at Madagascar.  We were impressed at how well he was able to sit and watch the show.  That's something I don't think he could have done 6 months ago!  He loved to applaud after every act.  He thought Alex the Lion was great.  I think Carter was disappointed he wasn't on stage for every second of the play.   He was constantly yelling out, "Where li-gon (lion) go?" Carter loved the moments where the entire cast sang and danced together.  He wasn't willing to leave until the final curtain fell.  However, I think Carter's highlight of the play was eating popcorn.  His face lit up when Dad gave it to him and he didn't stop eating until every piece was gone.

Yep, it was a great Mommy, Daddy Carter Day. 

No comments: