Saturday, June 11, 2011

falling behind

Yes, shame on me.  I've been falling behind on my blogging.  Since moving into the new house we've been on the go, go, go. 

We finally have the old house on the market.  The first 3 weeks have been slow (real slow), but we still have our fingers crossed that the right buyer will come along sometime soon. 

We also enjoyed a week long visit with Robin and her kids: Wilder (almost 8) and Montana (6).  My camera made it's way back to Colorado with them so I don't have any pics to share at this point. 

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I was hoping morning sickness would be a thing of the past by now.  Unfortunately I haven't kicked it yet, but my energy level is much better.  We find out the sex of the baby June 30th.  Hard to believe it's right around the corner.

Here are a few pictures of the kids to share.  We took them to Sears for their annual pictures.  I wasn't crazy about doing it in a studio, but the deal they had going on was too good to pass up.





 We want to congratulate our friends Dave and Gail who got married last month.  We are so happy for them.  The wedding was a fun getaway weekend for Kyle and I. 

Also, we want to give a big blog welcome to some new babies.  Over Mothers Day weekend our friends, Dan and Andrea, had a very adorable and very chill baby boy, Griffin.  Adelyn Bolles (sister to Carter's buddy, Nate) was born June 8th.  We hope to spend lots of time with these babes this summer.  Both are so cute!

No comments: