Sunday, September 30, 2007

Picking a Name

We've been busy looking for both boys names and girls names. We've started a list and we do have some front runners. However, we're not really sharing. Yes, another surprise you'll have to wait for!

So to satisfy your desire to know what's on our list, we will tell you the names NOT on the list. Below are the names that Kyle or I picked and then were vetoed for one reason or another.

Boys

  • Carson
  • Connor
  • Kevin (sorry Uncle Kevin, but, no)
  • Kaleb
  • Harrison

Girls

  • Emma (Kyle's #1 hated name)
  • Olivia
  • Brook
  • Izzy
  • Caroline
  • Carson
  • McKenna (Becky really likes this one. Someone name your kid this to make her happy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would reconsider Caroline....at least the first 5 letters!

Jane said...

Nice try, CY. Since the baby is due on my birthday and I believe it will be a girl, it seems to me that Jane should be right up there on the list! What do you think, Becky and Kyle?

Molly, Chris, & Dillon Powell said...

I personally like the names Walter, Howard or Ling-Ling if it is a boy!