I am 15 weeks pregnant now. Just this week Kyle and I have noticed that I'm starting to show. I still fit into my regular clothes but I find myself wearing maternity pants anyway because they are so comfortable. No buttons...no zippers...I could get used to this!
I still feel pretty sick at night. Since I started my 2nd trimester I've actually thrown up a couple times. All the books said the morning sickness would go away after the 1st trimester, but apparently I'm not part of the majority. I am feeling better and have more energy during the day. I'm doing things like cleaning the house and doing laundry again which I hardly had the energy to do before. Kyle is really happy about that! I haven't gained any weight yet (still down 12 lbs since getting pregnant). My doctor doesn't seem to be conerned but I've been trying to eat more now that I'm feeeling better.
We've read that we should feel the baby kick soon (between 15-20 weeks). I haven't felt anything yet, but we are really looking forward to that milestone.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment