We've been asked a lot lately if we'll find out the sex of the baby. We've decided that we're not going to know. If you have an idea of what the sex is, please vote on our poll. Check back often to see what other people think!
Becky, In spite of the fact that you don't feel so well all the time, I just want to say that I think you look great. There really IS something to that "pregnancy glow."
3 comments:
Becky,
In spite of the fact that you don't feel so well all the time, I just want to say that I think you look great. There really IS something to that "pregnancy glow."
(I still think it's a girl!)
AJ
Aunt Sue has the boy feeling. You should know I am usually right. This is an exciting time for you and Kyle.I can't wait to see you pregnant.
I can't decide. First I thought boy, then girl. Either way, this Great Auntie is as excited as can be! Kyle and Becky, you will be GREAT parents.
Post a Comment