Monday, October 19, 2009

roll em'

Carter is in the stage where he loves to look at photographs. He loves albums and picture frames, but above all he loves to look at the photos (and videos) in the camera. As soon as you take a picture he wants to see what it looks like. Of course he's usually too eager to see the result to actually stop and pose for a picture. I can't tell you how many shots I've taken of half of his face because he's racing around me to look at the screen on the back of the camera. He also enjoys watching videos once they are loaded onto the computer. For example, Carter laughs hysterically at this clip below. I think he made us play it 30 times this morning. I guess it's funny, but it's even more entertaining to watch his reaction to the clip. I wish I had THAT on video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Boy!