Thursday, February 21, 2008

Photo Request

We had a request for an updated photo. I am now 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling as good as to be expected. I still have some minor swelling in my hands and feet. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore and I tend to wear my crocks everyday regardless of how much snow is on the ground. I would rather have wet socks then tight shoes and aching feet. My energy level is really low now. I am napping a lot more and feel worn out most of the time.
We had our weekly doctor's appointment today and everything is still looking good. The baby's heartbeat was 160. If it's not a girl I will be rather surprised. On Tuesdsay I will be considered "full term" (37 weeks).
Kyle has started setting up all the baby stuff around the house. The swing, stroller and bouncer are assembled as are the items we won't use for at least 6-7 months like the high chair and activity jumper. Our next major task is to put the car seat in and get it inspected. We are still waiting for our crib and dresser to arrive. The store said hopefully this week, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I am hoping to have the nursery organized before I go into labor but it looks like it might be a race to the finish.
The hardest part of this stage is not knowing how much time we really have left. We could go into labor as early as next week or we might be waiting for another 4 weeks. Kyle has suggested I start packing for the hospital, but it just feels too soon to me. If you have a feeling as to when Baby Meek is coming please vote on our poll.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Becky, you still look great! I think Baby Meek will give you time to get the nursery set up. Since she is due on my birthday, of course I have to vote for March 18th. However, if you need to have her early, I'll understand. This baby is going to have great parents. Whenever she makes her debut, she'll be welcomed with lots of love!
Can't wait. (Bet you can't either.)
Aunt Jane