It's official. I have a baby bump. We think it's pretty noticeable, but I have yet to have a complete stranger comment on my pregnancy. I am now wearing maternity clothes full time. Thank you, mom, for taking me shopping. It is nice to wear shirts that don't fit like crop tops! Currently we don't have a working camera so we will post a belly shot as soon as possible.![]()
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Dr. Appointment and Maternity Clothes
We had our 17 week check up today. All is going well. I had a weight gain on the scale (3 lbs.) so we are now moving in the right direction. My blood pressure continues to be very good. Overall the doctor is happy with the progression. We heard the heartbeat again. The doctor could tell Baby Meek was moving all around and she practically had to chase the baby around my stomach with the sonogram to find a consistant heartbeat. The baby's heart rate is 150 which is very strong. We have our next ultrasound in 4 weeks (November 9th).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy! I want to see a picture of the baby bump. Hopefully, we'll make a trip to Indy soon so I can see for myself :)
Post a Comment