Sunday, October 21, 2012

Is there a Dr. in the house?

So how cute does Ryan look in her doctor costume? Seriously adorable.  Speaking of doctors, Mommy had a visit to the ER this week.  I was having extreme pain above my belly button which was caused by an umbilical hernia.  I had a quick surgery Tuesday night and was back home the next day.  The kids have been pretty cute and understanding about the whole thing.  Ryan is always asking me, "You not feeling so good, Mommy?" and Carter wants to pat my belly very carefully.  The most difficult part of the recovery is being hands off with Ashely.  I can't lift anything over 15 lbs. for 4 weeks.  That includes Dolly.  4 days in and I'm already guilty of taking her out of her highchair and pulling her up onto the couch.  Hopefully I'm a fast healer and I'll be back to normal quickly.

No comments: