What a busy week or I guess you can say Spring Break 2012. Kyle and I took a very quick (36 hour) business trip to Florida. We hit the beach, had drinks and meals on the outside patio, soaked up the sun by the pool and even saw a movie. I got a massage while Kyle was in the business meeting. I must admit, I was spoiled to have such a relaxing getaway! After the trip, we met up with the kids at Grandpa and Grandma Meek's house in Evansville for Easter. We kept busy playing outside, coloring eggs and doing the annual Easter Egg Hunt. I've captured some of the fun below:
Coloring Eggs. The kids loved dropping the eggs in the dye, but totally lost interest while waiting for the eggs to be done.
Cousins: Aidan (5 1/2 yrs), Carter (4 yrs) Ryan (2 yrs)
Carter and Ryan ready for the egg hunt.
Let the Easter Egg Hunt begin!
Family Pics:
1 comment:
Please don't ever stop! Future generations will be so happy and so grateful. Me too.
Nonn
Post a Comment