Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Conversations with a 3 year old

Having a conversation with a 3 year old can be so entertaining.  I decided I better blog them when they happen or I'll forget. 

This morning's conversation:
Carter: Dad, I want donuts for breakfast.
Dad: Ok, I'll go get them at the store.
Carter: No, I come with you!
Dad: You stay here and watch Mickey Mouse and I'll go super, super fast.
Carter: No Dad! Don't go super, super fast or you'll get a ticket!

Other recent notables:
Carter and I will snuggling on the couch this morning. 
Carter: Mommy, stop breathing.

Dad came home from work the other day.  The kids and I were at the dinner table.
Carter (very enthusiastically):  Hey Dad, nice shirt!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I will be smiling all day after reading your blog and seeing these pictures. Carter is such a little man. Ryan will keep up with him just fine. So, so cute!!