We had an ultrasound over a week ago and it's another GIRL! We would have been happy either way, but it's sweet to think Carter will have 2 little sisters to look after and Ryan will have someone to play house and barbies with. Also, Ryan was such an easygoing baby. We're crossing our fingers that it's a "girl trait" and we'll have another easy baby. Ask me again what I think about have 2 girls close in age when we have two girls in high school! My excitement might not be the same!
I'm feeling well. I'm over the morning sickness, but that doesn't stop me from taking a nap nearly every afternoon. My arthritis is acting up but it's more of an annoyance rather then an issue. For being 20 weeks pregnant with 2 small kids, I think I'm doing well. I have to admit, I'll be glad when my pregnancy days are officially over. It's been a long 4 years!
I hope everyone had a great 4th. We were at the lake and had a wonderful time. It was a great way to say goodbye to the cottage. (parents are selling it a the end of the month). Here are some highlights.
Carter's First Fish
Swimming in the swim spa
Dad and son wave runner ride
and tubing
4th of July fireworks
No comments:
Post a Comment