Picture: Carter saying goodbye to Dad before school (note: teddy bear in hand for Mrs. Mary).
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
back to school
Carter started another year of school today. Like last year, he goes to the Mothers Day Out program at the Orchard Park Presbyterian Church Learning Center. He was very excited to go back. Carter loved his teachers last year, Mrs. Mary and Mrs. Barb. He has been asking about them all summer and when he learned that Mrs. Mary would be his teacher today he decided he bring her a teddy bear.
Picture: Carter saying goodbye to Dad before school (note: teddy bear in hand for Mrs. Mary).
Picture: Carter ready for school.
When Carter walked into the classroom he gave Mrs. Mary a hug and handed her the bear. So cute! Carter had a few tears when I told him I had to go, but I'm sure he was happily playing with the other kids before I made it out the building. He was all smiles when I picked him up this afternoon. Carter will go two days a week (Wed/Thurs). It should be a great year. We are all very excited that school is back in session!
Picture: Carter saying goodbye to Dad before school (note: teddy bear in hand for Mrs. Mary).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment