I didn't really believe you the other day when you said there was a big difference, but I suppose with the Then and Now pics I can tell better! I posted some on my blog too, to make you feel better. Comparing mine made it obvious that this is the biggest I have been, too. This should be fun when we hit about 8 1/2 months, huh?
3 comments:
I didn't really believe you the other day when you said there was a big difference, but I suppose with the Then and Now pics I can tell better! I posted some on my blog too, to make you feel better. Comparing mine made it obvious that this is the biggest I have been, too. This should be fun when we hit about 8 1/2 months, huh?
I think you look great! Enjoy being prego and stop comparing yourself to last time. As long as you're happy and you're both healthy is what matters.
I think it's those "girl genes" on the York side of the family at work. You look great!
Post a Comment