Carter completed his first session of official swim lessons. It was a mommy & me class and our little guy totally enjoyed it. The classes were designed to get the kids comfortable with the water. Carter loves the water so the lessons were a piece of cake. He loved singing songs, kicking on his front, blowing bubbles and jumping in from the side. He also thought it was fun to swim around gathering the rubber ducks the teacher would throw into the pool. The two aspects of lessons Carter didn't like were floating on his back and having to get out of the pool when the lessons were over. I think he could play in there for hours! Here are a few pictures from class.......well, actually I got the dates mixed up and class was already over so really here are a few shots of us just swimming in the pool.
P.S. I am 7+ months pregnant AND I'm wearing a swimming suit in the middle of winter. Yikes!
1 comment:
What a perfect little guy and a perfect mommy!
Post a Comment