We have approximately one month before we'll know if baby #2 is a boy or girl. The poll is open so let the voting begin. Last time I was sure it was a girl, but clearly I was wrong. Right now I have no feeling one way or another. I've had no dreams about the baby's gender. The baby's heart rate has been around the 150-160 mark so no clear indicator there. And I don't think you can tell if I'm carrying the baby high or low. If you want to take a stab at the gender of Baby Meek II, please place your vote in the poll to the right of your screen.
I will be 16 weeks pregnant on Wednesday and I'm glad to say the morning sickness is officially behind me. I'm not taking medication for it anymore and my appetite is (how should I say it) NOT lacking. My energy hasn't come back yet, but with a toddler in the house, I'm not sure it ever will. The medication for the spondylitis has kicked in too so I am relatively pain free right now. I've started to see a physical therapist to hopefully prevent any further flair-ups during my pregnancy and I'll see a new rheumatologist this week. I'm looking forward to a healthy and uneventful second trimester.
Carter is doing great and as cute as always. He officially starts his mother's day out program tomorrow where he will go to "school" one day a week. His class meets Tuesdays 9am-2:20pm. During that time he will play with the other kids, do activities and crafts, eat lunch and take a nap. We are really looking forward to the start of the school year. We think Carter will really enjoy it and let's be honest, Mom and Dad will enjoy some kid free time during the day too. Stay tuned for first day of school pictures and mini-report on how well he did.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment