Carter got his first hair cut today. Overall it went pretty well. He liked the race car he sat in. He liked the video they put in to entertain him. He even liked the girl who was cutting his hair. He wasn't a big fan of having his sides trimmed so much, but after a couple of goldfish and a swig from the sippy cup he settled down. Next thing we knew his baby mullet was gone and he was given a balloon for the ride home.
Now, I know this is hard to believe but I did NOT get a picture of the actual event. Not to worry though, I have pictures from when we got home.
- New hair cut: $13
- Blue Balloon: Free
- Naked Carter running through the house (with new hair cut and blue balloon): PRICELESS!

1 comment:
I can't wait to see your big-boy haircut. Don't grow up too fast.
I love you,
Nonna
Post a Comment