Friday, January 23, 2009

Pictures from the week

Photo: Noblesville High School's Finest
Nicole and Will Kelker/Jamie and Maguire Thompson/
Carter and Me/Erin and Reagan WaldnerPhoto: Carter and Maguire
Photo: the still pic of Carter discovering TP Photo: random shot of Carter with no pants on.
Photo: Playing in the water with Dad at the Children's Museum. (Carter loves to splash!)
Photo: Playing with Aidan and Aunt Krissy in the sand.
Photo: Aidan and 2 balloons.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I stumbled upon your blog from Emily P.'s. I too went to NHS, my maiden name was Alyssa Wright. I graduated in '97 but I think I lived right down the street from Kyle.

Your family is beautiful and we too have a Carter. It sure is becoming a popular name these days!

Anonymous said...

Becky! It was so great to see you last week at Nicoles! The pic of Carter and Mac is precious! Hope to see you again soon!