Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009


Happy New Year!! Carter, Kyle and I had a very low key New Years Eve with a celebration of spaghetti and meatball dinner. Carter's first pasta experience and he loved it. Of course it was just as messy as we expected.

Carter has been busy playing with all his new toys since Christmas. He has also been busy getting upper teeth and going to his 9 month checkup. The doctor said Carter is a healthy (and happy) little boy. His current stats:

Weight: 23.25 lbs (83%)

Height: 29" (69%)

We wish you all a wonderful New Year!

3 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Okay...I had to finally leave a comment...I have checked in on you for so long now that I feel like I "know" Carter! Your family is just darling and Carter is such a happy little guy! Happy New Year to you all (and I'm adding you to my blogroll!...hope you don't mind!)

Courtney (Boren) Nichols

Waldner News said...

Hey Becky...just fyi, it doesn't get any cleaner with spaghetti with older kids! I am amazed at where sauce can land when my kids eat spaghetti! ha! Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Carter in his beautiful sweater. Your picture made by New Years complete.
You have such a GREAT family!