Thursday, April 17, 2008


We've tried to put Carter in his swing before but he didn't really like it. Perhaps it was because he was too small. Today Carter is 4 weeks old and we decided to try the swing again. He seemed to like it this time and decided it was a great place to nap.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Carter looks adorable in his swing. I swear he looks like Kyle in that picture.

Seeing the video clip was the best. We can't wait to meet him!

Nicole Kelker said...

Ha! I agree, he totally looks like Kyle in that picture - right down to the smirk on his face!

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person. Hope all is well, Emily McHugh

Waldner News said...

aaahhhh, Carter has the Cadillac of all swings - he will LOVE it! What a cutie...