Saturday, March 22, 2008

Welcom Carter Evan Meek

Hello everyone,
Great News!! Carter Evan Meek is here! He was born Thursday, March 20th at 5:24pm. Carter weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20.7 inches long. We were released from the hospital this evening and we are so excited to have the little guy home. We promise to update soon with pictures and more details about the birth; but for now Mom, Dad and Carter are trying to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Thank you to everyone for you lovely emails, phone calls and hospital visits. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends and family!

6 comments:

Koleszar Family said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Well done!

Nicole Kelker said...

He is so adorable. I must say, he really looks like Kyle in this picture!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meek family! He is quite a cutey!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Becky and Kyle! What a handsome little guy! I am with Nicole - I was very convinced this was a girl based on your pregnancy pics, but happy to hear that everyone is healthy. Definitely the most important thing. Enjoy getting to know Carter....

Poe said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet him in person. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah guys, what a cute baby!
Kyle I can't believe your a DAD!
Your cousin Melissa