Saturday, March 1, 2008

Passing The Time

So we're about 2 weeks from the due date and what a better way to pass the time then to play with the big ol' belly. Below is Kyle's masterpiece.



We had our weekly doctor's appointment on Friday. The baby is head down and in position. I've had some cramping and the baby has dropped. The doctor says both are good signs of progress. Now it's just a matter of time before the contractions start and things really start happening. Our next appointment is on Friday....if we make it to Friday. I have yet to pack my bag, but I can now say it's out of the closet and sitting on the floor ready for me to put things in it. For me, that is progress!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Is it a pumpkin, is it a ballon, is it a basketball? No--it's Kyle creating art on Becky's belly! Just want you to know you made your aunts howl when we scrolled down to find out how you were passing the time. I'm sure Baby Meek is going to love her first portrait!!
PS Get that bag packed.