- The baby's heartbeat was still strong at 150 and measured in at 37 weeks (although I'm 38.5 weeks pregnant).
- Somehow I've managed to lose another pound on the scale. I have no idea how that happened since I've eaten out almost every day this week AND ate 4 boxes of girl scout cookies. I assume all those calories will show up at next week's weigh in.
- The doctor said I haven't dilated at all. I'm not surprised since I haven't had any contractions yet, but hey, a girl can always hope.
If you voted that the baby would arrive late, I'm starting to agree with you. This baby has no desire to come out now. Maybe he/she is just holding out for Spring (which also doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon)!
1 comment:
Don't get discouraged, Becky. It's totally normal to go late. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your progress!
Post a Comment