Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Your Baby.......

Can you believe it's only 8 weeks until our due date? I think the reality that it's right around the corner is setting in for us. Looking back at the pregnancy I think there is a phrase I say quite often that Kyle will miss dearly: "Your baby makes me (fill in the blank)."

1st Trimester examples:
Your baby makes me feel sick
Your baby makes me feel tired
Your baby makes me feel bad

2nd Trimester examples:
Your baby makes me have heartburn
Your baby makes it hard to roll over in bed

3rd Trimester examples:
Your baby makes me hormonal
Your baby makes me pee alot
Your baby make me waddle

Funny how all the negative aspects of pregnancy tend to be Kyle's baby. Of course when something is positive in the pregnancy the phrase changes to My baby (or Our baby) makes me..............

No comments: