Saturday, December 15, 2007

almost to the 3rd trimester


In a couple of days we'll be entering the 3rd trimester. Hard to believe! I'm feeling really good now. Morning sickness is a thing of the past and I'm back to my old self (only bigger). Just this week, however, I'm starting to discover the "uncomfortable" side effects of pregnancy....(i.e. hard to tie my shoes, hard to get in and out of bed, sore feet, aches and pains). It's amazing how quickly things with your body can change week to week when your pregnant!


We had our first baby shower last weekend. A big thanks to my sisters and mom for hosting it. The shower was wonderful! It was nice to see everyone so close to the holidays. Thank you to all our friends and family for the warmest welcoming of Baby Meek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are carrying like it's a girl!! I can't wait to find out...