Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Watch Out - Kicking Baby

I started to feel the baby move a couple of weeks ago, but it wasn't until last week that the movements became consistent. The movements are strong enough now to feel on a daily basis. The baby is most active while I'm trying to fall asleep at night. Perhaps that's the baby's way of training me for the lack of sleep I'll get once he/she is actually born. A few days ago Kyle felt the baby for the first time. He had his head on my belly just to see if there was a chance he could hear the heartbeat. Instead of hearing anything, the baby kicked him square in the face. Although we were quite excited Kyle felt the baby move, we couldn't help laugh at the fact that Kyle unborn child actually kicked him in the face. Classic!

No comments: