
Bo Kitty: about 3 months old
B0 Kitty: 5 years old
We don't really know Bo's birthday so when Becky adopted the stray cat in the summer of 2002 she picked April 1st. April Fools Day, why not?
In honor of Bo's 5th Birthday check out Bo Kitty's Top 5 List below:
5. Nina. If Bo was Batman then Nina girl would be his Robin....but Robin would have to be a girl.
4. Laptops. Yes, Bo Kitty loves laptops. Loves to walk on them. Loves to rub his face on them. Loves to lay on them making it impossible to type bqlh3flkw9uajp#aslkpgaawlkm3. Toy mice in the bathtub. Enough said.
2. Treats. Whisker Lickins or Pounce....must be the soft chew kind or he won't eat it. High maintenance little sh*#.
1. OUTSIDE!! Only thing better would be outside unsupervised (but don't tell him).
1 comment:
Bo Kitty,
Happy birthday! I miss you. When you were a little kitten we lived together. We loved to sneak outside and head for the fence top. I am glad you have a sister now. Being an "only cat" works well for me. I love being spoiled.
love,
Mickey
Post a Comment