Saturday, February 17, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the inaugural launch of what is sure to be the most intrinsically entertaining blog started in '07. We wanted a place to update our friends and family on all the latest news without actually having to talk to them. So Voila, we started a website.
For our first post we want to thank everyone for making Super Bowl XLI, also the 4th Annual Meek Superbowl Pary, so memorable. Not only did the Colts go to the Super Bowl, but they ended a very long two weeks victorious. We couldn't be more excited, especially the parts of the weekend we remembered. Thank you to everyone who made it over making the evening such a tremendous success. We did miss most of you on Monday for the clean up party, but we understand. We loved having so many Colts fans, and that one Bears fan (you know who you are), participating in the festivities. We hope to see everyone back next year regardless if the Colts make it to the Super Bowl or not.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I would have been there. The scene in Chicago was the opposite. I feel sorry for the Bear fans, however the Colts were great.
Nice website. I will bookmark it and check often for updates.
Have you been sledding? Shoveling? Teaching young ones to drive in this stuff?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great Website! Thanks for sharing!
Did the blue lights add to your decor?
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle & Becky,

What a fun website. Congrats on the business. I look forward to more updates.

Rick & Yakob are sick and Ayalkbet and I are hoping we don't get it. The boys played two soccer games in Columbia on Saturday.

Love,

Colleen